Goodness me, what have I gotten myself into?
First, the rules:
1. Each blogger answers the questions about themselves.
2. Then tag five people. Make sure to let them know!
What I was doing 10 years ago - (1998):That was the year I watched Lindsey date a bunch of guys at one time, then dump them for her current husband. Haha...I think I was working fulltime at Venture and obsessed with a guy named Kelly who screwed a friend of mine while doing a study group. Yeah, he had class...she had less...
Five things on my to-do list today:
1. Pay bills
3. Dump out the smelly kitchen compost pail
4. Relax (but then again, that never happens)
5. Finish up this wonderous "tag"ing experience
Five Snacks I enjoy:
1. fresh baked anything (from scratch that is, premade packaged dough doesn't cut it)
2. ritz crackers and cream cheese...no idea when that started
3. toffee...Heath bars, Skor bars...my dentist loves me for it
4. Olive Garden bread sticks...that's a meal by itself!
5. I'm wicked addicted to peanut butter chocolate ice cream
Five Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Pay off my debt and pay to have others finish this "Money Pit" of a house while I make pottery in my barn in the back...with electric wheel and huge kiln!
2. Fly all my girls to Vegas for rest and relaxation...with massages, spa packages, and room service galore!!! (and my girls consisting of Linds, Sarah, and the wonderous Princess Paw Paw).
3. Quit my job and go to school full time (yes, I'd still go to school, but I wouldn't have to worry about working full time while trying to do it)
4. Bitch slap Paris Hilton
5. Actually start planning the wedding.
Five of my bad habits:
1. I am overemotional
2. I relish to do absolutely nothing
3. Stress eater (aren't we all?)
4. sometimes I can be REALLY blond
5. I do for others more than I do for myself
Five places I have lived:
1. Batavia, IL
2. St. Charles, IL
3. Itasca, IL
4. Addison, IL
5. Steger, IL
Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Wal-Mart associate
2. UPS truck loader
3. waitress at Lonestar Steakhouse (otherwise known as the armpit of Hell-hey, you gotta admit, it was pretty cool to be able to eat all the pumpernickel bread you could...and who could match those wonderous line dance moves, and where else can you dance on a table without having to be partially nekkid?)
4. temp for multiple companies
5. telemarketer (yeah yeah, shortlived for about a month...wasn't worth it)
What I’d like to be doing in 25 years: Thanking the great almighty that the house is complete, and we can finally go on that Australia trip we've always wanted...a second honeymoon perhaps?
Anyone who wants to do this, enjoy. I know Linds has done this, and Sarah too...procrastination should've been one of my bad habits, but I procrastinated putting it up. Enjoy, and show me what ya got!